Samstag, 18. Dezember 2010

'Grumpy' Fernando






Thats 'grumpy Alonso' for you, Mr. Allen. Maybe if you weren't a british journalist with your head deep in some british driver's you know what, he would smile to you, too.

Fernando smiles, and the world smiles with him.




Have a look...a happy, relaxed, charming Fernando. Does Mr. Allen even know this guy? I really doubt it....

I left quite a grumpy comment on Mr. Allen's blog. If he calls me grumpy, he would have a reason. I mean, i can be really, really grumpy. I also tend to shake my fist at people. My bad luck that there is never a tv camera around.

One day i met two spanish guys in a train. I told them i'm a die-hard fan of Fernando and what a great guy he must be, charming smile and all. They looked at me as if i had gone mad. One said: "But we thought he is really grumpy all the time". I asked them how they got that oppinion and they said they read it in the press. Excuse me????

I told them 'no he is not. He is sweet. He flirts with the ladies.' They kept looking at me as if i had gone mad. They just didn't believe me. They read it in the press, you know.

So, is Fernando grumpy or not?

When you are a british journalist- sure.
When you are a german journalist- depends. When your name is Kai Ebel, probably.
When your name is Petrov- 'THOU SHALT NOT INTERFERE WITH THE CHAMPIONSHIP WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT'

 For all others- take a look at the video.


Thats Fernando for you.

2 Kommentare:

  1. i have to say press has influenced me a lot, i try to avoid it no more, but it's impossible to shut myself completly out. after seeing some videos of him, i completly changed my mind.
    and after all it's quite in his rights to be grumpy with people who have portraited not so nice picture of him.
    what is more surprising is that these people who believe press like it's god or something don't believe a word that people say who really have had more contact to him than some journalists.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yo no lo conozco personalmente, pero sí tengo amigos que lo conocen y a mí me dicen que es una persona inteligente, cariñosa, muy leal y gran amigo de sus amigos. Y es muy generoso. Viene de una familia de obreros, sus amigos de infancia son también hijos de personas trabajadoras y lo mejor es que mantiene esas amistades de infancia, siguen siendo sus mejores amigos a pesar de que él ahora, por cuestiones de trabajo, se relaciona con personas de un alto nivel adquisitivo. Viene a verlos muchas veces al año (a la vez que a su familia) y cuando no puede venir a Asturias les prepara un viaje a donde él está para no perder el contacto. En una ocasión les pidió a sus amigos y las familias de éstos (sus padres, hermanos, parejas) que estuviesen en el aeropuerto con las maletas con ropa de verano y les alquiló un avión y se los llevó a todos de vacaciones a unas islas del Caribe con todos los gastos pagados, incluido lo que quisieran comprar allí. Cuando le preguntaron el por qué incluía a los padres de los amigos dijo que ellos habían trabajado muy duro toda la vida y se merecían unas buenas vaciones. Cosas como esa las hace muchas veces, como regalarle dos coches de rallis a otro amigo que no tenía coche para poder competir.
    También tiene defectos, es muy tozudo (cabezota) y se enfada si no gana, es exigente en el trabajo con él mismo y con los demás.

    miranda

    AntwortenLöschen