Sonntag, 12. Dezember 2010

The year is coming to an end...

and i decided to create a blog.

Probably a bad idea. The internet is full of sport blogs. My personal preference is motorsports and tennis, so i might concentrate on those two most of the time.

Over the years i detected that by swimming against the tide (and being a fan of the 'villains' in sport) you can make a lot of enemies. But i'm not only a natural sceptic, very susperstitious (i firmly believe in Murphy's notebook) and overcritical in general, i also love conspiracy theories. I can promise to be at least entertaining. Wether you like it or not.

I know there is no way to become as popular as James Allen, Peter Bodo or Steve Tignor. Or even Turrini, though his main fault is that he is only blogging in italian. He should try english for all the crap he produces on a daily basis. Brits love that kind of stuff.

I still have to find out how this thing works, all comments will be welcome (flame me, insult me, give me animal names, take away my credit card), all blogs will be more or less provocating.

Oh and call me Sherlock. I seriously think i should have become a private eye. Maybe even a spy. I was born too late for a career as a double agent!

1 Kommentar:

  1. No conozco el inglés, así que lo primero mis disculpas por escribir en español, pero es el único en el que puedo hacerlo.
    No sabía que tenías un blog, pero a partir de ahora entraré cada semana. Mis mejores deseos para tu página

    Miranda

    AntwortenLöschen